"Sahar Consulting, LLC." is a " California State Certified Small Business" Diversity, Leadership and Global Marketing consulting business firm in Los Angeles, CA, with a special niche in Social Media.
We showcase the importance of diversity and culture competence in planning marketing campaigns either in traditional or social media marketing. Our services have helped many companies and organization, get that edge to perform better than their competition by intertwining Diversity and Marketing. Unless marketing is catered to the right people it will fall on deaf ears. We have dozens of examples of cross-cultural mistakes done by major international companies that have cost them millions of dollars in losses.
The more an organization can sell their products or services to a bigger diverse customer base, the more profitable they are in generating more revenues.
Our services help your organization build on their number one asset: The Employees, with a focus on their engagement, inclusion and Active leadership organizational Growth; aligning their vision, mission and values with those of the organization thus creating a reckoning productive force.
Investing in your employees' development creates a workforce performing to their maximum capacity, more creative solutions, fewer errors, better leadership and decision making. Our D.I.A.L.O.G.™Training programs promote "Exchanging Ideas Through Conversation" in a safe environment, by asking questions, and exploring new ideas, that allows cooperation, additional growth and development.
We link your diversity initiatives to your organization’s strategic goals, we understand the fundamentals and impact of diversity on the work environment internally and externally, we will challenge your workforce transitioning them gently out of their comfort zone to a more productive and efficient zone
Clients served in previous companies overseas : Coca-Cola, GSK, Bayers, Citibank, GE, Motorola, Procter& Gamble, Ernst& Young.
The importance for diversity management and training is a business imperative for any successful organization not only as a defense against claims for punitive damages, minimizing the risks and costs of discrimination and harassment lawsuits by demonstrating your organization commitment to be an equal opportunity employer, but also is crucial due to the rapid demographic changes not only in the United States but also globally:
- Minorities demographics are growing to become majorities by the year 2043
- More women are in executive positions, single mothers, and head of households
- Retiring conservatives and baby boomers creating a void in the workforce that will need to be filled by Gen X and Gen Y
- Number of new legal immigrants increasing every year over One Million.
- Same sex families are on the rise
- Political and economical changes like the EU, NAFTA
- Rise of some Asian countries like China and India.
- Rise of Inter-racial marriages increasing the multi-cultural population
All of these factors are changing the rules of the game where competition is not only domestically but also internationally, while the customer base canvas is increasing both locally and globally.
The business case for diversity management can be summarized in the following:
- Increase revenues by improving the quality of the workforce and generate ROI in their human capital. Capitalizing on the uniqueness and diversity of your workforce will give your organization the competitive edge needed to increase your bottom line revenues
- Increase your market share: The customer base is widening and people want to deal, buy, sell and interact with people that look, speak and think like them. The more diverse your workforce is t he wider customer base you can serve properly and efficiently
- Become an employer of choice where you can recruit, and retain valuable talents. You will increase the morale that is tight to high productivity, while minimizing turn over and absenteeism
Why We Are Different
Our experienced consultants not only live diversity but also have a profound passion for diversity and inclusion, and leadership development. We know what diversity is and what it is not. We bring you first hand experiences and not some theoretical training out of an academic book.
Our founder “Sahar Andrade, MB.BCh” lived and worked in 3 continents, 7 countries and speaks 5 languages, she lived diversity throughout her childhood and developed great knowledge and passion breathing it every day. She has a double Bachelor General Medicine& Surgery, minor in psychiatry, is a certified E-marketer (CeMA), and social media strategist (Certified inbound marketing specialist).