Businesses, especially Entrepreneurs, small, and mid-size businesses, with a tight budget need to develop a marketing plan that includes a successful social media strategy that takes into account the different social media platform technologies and most importantly how each of them fits into the business branding process and the goals and mission of the business. The strategy will take in account what your business wants to accomplish and what role the strategy itself will play in the overall marketing plan of a business.
Why hire Sahar Consulting, LLC. and how to plan your social media :
We are certified as Social Media Strategists, you will hit the ground. You as a business can question why to outsource your social media marketing efforts and why not to have it in-house, or can even question the value of social media, To those we say, we will bring you results, no trials or errors, we will apply proven techniques and measurements. In planning the marketing for your business we set goals, define a strategy, and then execute. While social media is no different, it should be a part of any business overall marketing plan; if you are skeptical about investing time and money that will take to develop a well-planned social media strategy, remember: If a business doesn’t have a plan, it plans to fail – it is also important to know that social media is not the answer to all the marketing issue and is not a silver bullet.
The first step in setting the goals, we consult with your business to find the answers to the following basic questions before tackling the business profiles on the different social media networks/ platforms or channels:
- Who is your audience and what is its persona’s characteristics?
- Where do they hang out online?
- Are they a part of any online communities that the business should join?
- What do they expect from a business like yours: solution providing, a unique product, customer service?
- How do we engage the audience emotionally and appeal to their sensitivity and senses?
- How do we approach the audience, in what format, and with what content? Also, most importantly what are the keywords used by the audience its members discuss your industry or business?
- Who will be assigned to engage in the online discussions with the audience and how will they channel the leads, inquiries, comments and to who?
- How do we to measure the results?
Contact us to download your free Twitter Guide
Connect with us on